j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT: PRIVACY & COOKIE POLICIES
Our policy below should give you a straightforward guide as to how your personal data is protected and your rights to know any details that hold about you. If you have any further questions, please direct them to email@example.com and we will get back to you within two working weeks.
In terms of who is collecting your data, we are:
j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, INC
What data do we collect?
With your consent, j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, INC collects the following data about you:
- Information that includes your personal identification details, such as your name, email address, phone number, and address details.
- We may use Google Analytics to track the performance of our website. This collects non-personal data.
- We do not collect or retain any sensitive information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, INC with most of the data that we collect. For example, we collect and process data when you use or view our website via your browser’s cookies or fill in a contact form on our website.
How do we use the data that we have collected about you?
j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, INC collects your data so that we can:
- Understand the nature of your enquiry and be able to serve you in the best way we can.
- Email you with detailed information with other clients that we think you may like. We may use your details of past bookings, details taken from email sign-ups and browser cookies to tailor the right acts to you.
j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, INC will not share or sell your data with third party companies.
How do we store the data that we have collected about you?
j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, INC securely stores your data on our secure servers. Our website uses encrypted data on a secure platform for the protection of your privacy and data.
We endeavour to do everything we can to keep your data safe and secure. In the event of a breach, we will notify the ICO within 72 hours and the individuals where relevant.
j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, INC will keep your data for 7 years, mainly for tax and accounting purposes. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data responsibly and securely.
How do you use data for marketing?
From time to time, j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, INC would like to send you information about our talent acts that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive such marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, INC from contacting you for marketing purposes. You can use the unsubscribe button, located on the bottom of marketing emails or you may email us and ask to be removed from the database.
What are my data protection rights?
j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, INC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, INC for copies of your personal data. We are a small company and therefore may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, INC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, INC to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, INC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, INC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, INC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, INC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
- Functionality – j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, INC uses these cookies so that in the future we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
- Advertising – j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, INC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. j INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, INC sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Who should I contact if there is a problem?